Accident & Emergency
Patients Login Portal
MD, FICA, FICCM
- Trained in Critical Care from 1988 to 1996 at the Armed Forces Hospital in Oman under Dr. M. F Dawood.
- Assisted the American troops in the 1991 Iraq –Kuwait War, American Contingency Hospital 708 Hospital the 3rd Triage Hospital from the war zone.
- Trained in Critical Care under Dr. Bill Sibbald, at the Sunnybrook Hospital in Toronto.
- Observer in Neuro-Critical Care at McGill, Montreal.
- Trained in Liver Transplantation Anesthesia & Critical Care from John Hopkins, Baltimore.
Senior Consultant, Director & Head Of Anaesthesiology & Critical Care & Chief of Staff